Findings and Conclusions:
· The Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination is absolute and unalienable.
· There is no 5th Amendment “exception” for tax matters.
· Using the threats of criminal prosecution, financial penalty, and incarceration, the government effectively forces citizens to “voluntarily” waive their Fifth Amendment rights.
· The IRS clearly uses tax return information to initiate and investigate civil and criminal prosecutions against citizens.
· The People do not have to tolerate an income tax system in which the government requires citizens to give up any Constitutional rights.
Bottom Line: If you file, you have waived your 5th Amendment rights.